20 April 2007

Dog's Eye View :

Its a dog's world and Dog's property rules are :

1. If I like it, it’s mine.
2. If its in my mouth, it’s mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
5. If I’m chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
6. If its mine, it must never appear to be yours anyway.
7. If it just looks like mine, it’s mine.
8. If I saw it first, it’s mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If its broken, it’s yours.

Memories :

Let me show you the world's ugliest dog . It got awarded also and it has died at the age of 14 years. I have seen such horrible looking ailing dogs but with deteriorating health conditions - But still struggling to live along. Good thing is they can not commit suicide ! . Let those loyal creatures have a peaceful life .





Let me write about dogs , good times and bad times and merciful times - in the near future. I have seen the death, tortures from a near quarters. Its a wild , wild world outside. And as usual its the survival of the fittest.




No comments: