30 March 2007

ಜಪಾನಿನಲ್ಲಿ ನನ್ನ ಅನುಭವಗಳು



ಜಪಾನ ಅನುಭವ- ಇ-ಬ್ಲೊಗ


My Journal will be just a window to the world i stayed -explored, experienced and enjoyed. It's my experiment with time ! Since My stay here in Japan is going to be a long one , i am going to make it memorable and worthwhile. My journal will be textual-audio-visual bonanza ! As my Mood swings are high , writing is the last refuge. Its comforting, soothing, relishing and more over its creative ! i write - it takes away my blue moods. Juggling with words is Joy. i wrote poetry , prose , travelogue , ಹರಟೆ, - if nothing at least a few lines of insights- of mine or ಎರುವಲು ಪಡೆದಿದ್ದು. I need variety and always expect something new , demanding and a change.
-this is a new way of writing. I have seen kannada articles freely filled with english words - randomly. Why not the other way round ? !

No comments: