25 April 2007

Tribute to my thoughts


Morning was gloomy and drizzling. The expected weather !

While commuting on the train , it was my own private world - Me , Myself and My weird thoughts. Most of the time what I think or rather churn out during the journey of nearly an hour is lost , the moment i step out of the Metro trains. Its the same routine of follow the crowd. I sometime feel , I am drifting in the Human Sea. Here , there and every where. Sometimes in Human sea the currents are so dense that I can call that its elbow to elbow sea of humanity !

I can see the tension , grimness , and also drowsiness in the fellow commuter's face. Be a male or fee-male , both the same. In the stations I can hear the bouncing and echoing sounds of high heeled foot gear made by running ladies. Its fee-males that run the running show !

I think I should remember all the things i thought of , or planed to do.Many times my good thoughts are lost forever due to my negligence. Or rather my slightly laid back nature ! For me its walking and Travelling on Car or Train or any moving objects that starts chain of thoughts.

Today I thought of writing about my Good old trekking days back in the place I worked and worshipped ( for its natural beauty ), stretching back to a decade. My active trekking days have ended for the time being , at least. I will be posting my thoughts on the weekly treks I did back in India in the future. ( Only problem here is my dedicated time to tap the keys and a little bit of me for some creative input ).
I will not disappoint myself !

Notes:
Writing on paper is simpler and creative - I can change between ಕನ್ನಡ , English and sketches .
I love to do sketches while writing. My notebook are filled with such weird sketches.
My creative side is not accepting the Tapping the keyboard as natural thing !

2 comments:

Seema S. Hegde said...

Hai Rajeev,
I am happy that you are going to write them all! I am sure very soon I am going to see you in the way I always wanted to....
All the very best!

ಅನಿಕೇತನ said...

Thank you .. for keeping the faith..alive.